||I’m leased onto a motor carrier / need coverage. Click Here
|I have my own authority and need coverage now. Click Here
|I'm looking for Cargo Insurance Click Here
|I’m a fleet owner looking for an insurance program for my leased operators. Click Here
|I’m thinking about buying my own truck leasing onto someone. Click Here
|I’m thinking about getting my own authority. Click Here
|We’re a motor carrier fleet larger than 15 units. Click Here
|I'm looking into getting owner / operator insurance. Click Here
| Owner Operators Filing for their Own Authority. Click Here
|Top 5 Tips on becoming an Owner / Operator Click Here
|| Top 5 things InsureMyRig Doesn’t Do! Click Here
1. Over 70 years insuring America's truckers.
2. Insurance for owner/operators, fleets of owner/operators, and trucking fleets from 1-1000.
3. Publishers of the Roemer Report for over 25 years, the Kiplinger of the trucking industry.
4. 25 full-time staff devoted to serving the insurance needs of America's Truckers.
5. Long-time members of American Trucking Association as well numerous State trucking associations; we are dedicated to supporting your industry.
6. Service on the Board of Directors of Ohio Trucking Association and the West Virginia Motor Truck Association for over 60 years cumulatively.
7. We know the difference between a steering wheel and a fifth-wheel.
8. We pride ourselves on our service turnaround time.
9. We've developed an in-house system to manage leased/operator programs online 24/7.
10. Because we are the best in the business.
11. We will help you save up to 20% of more on your insurance coverage.
12. A small down payment is all that is necessary to get coverage.
13. We can step up a monthly budget plan to fit your situation.
14. We can provide immediate coverage and ID Cards.
Arlington, VA – The American Transportation Research Institute (ATRI), the trucking industry's not-for-profit research organization, today released Compliance, Safety Accountability: Assessing the New Safety Measurement System and Its Implications – 2013 Update. This is the first in a new series of ATRI white papers covering a multitude of research topics critical to the trucking industry.
This white paper expands on ATRI's previous CSA impacts research among commercial drivers and enforcement personnel. Approximately 7,800 driver responses were analyzed over a three-year period examining perceptions, attitudes and knowledge of CSA. In addition, ATRI partnered with the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance to obtain a baseline level of enforcement personnel knowledge of CSA.
On average, drivers responded to the CSA knowledge test with 42.4 percent accuracy, suggesting that after three years of implementation drivers do not have a clear understanding of CSA. However, on a more positive note carrier-provided CSA training has increased steadily since 2011. Furthermore, driver job security concerns due to CSA have decreased by almost 10 percent over the three-year period.
Among enforcement personnel, respondents performed with 66.5 percent accuracy on the CSA knowledge test.
ATRI is expanding on this study's findings by investigating driver CSA training content and frequency and the relationship these variables have to CSA knowledge. In addition, the enforcement personnel results provide a platform for further evaluation of enforcement personnel CSA knowledge and the potential impacts this may have on enforcement activities.
A copy of this report is available from ATRI by clicking here.
ATRI is the trucking industry's 501(c)(3) not-for-profit research organization. It is engaged in critical research relating to freight transportation's essential role in maintaining a safe, secure and efficient transportation system.