Like IMR on Facebook for current news,
monthly features, & entertainment

Recommendations InsureMyRig

Truck fleet insurance roemer report

5 tips for starting a trucking comapny
Top 5 Reasons You Should Be With InsureMyRig

5 tips for starting a trucking comapny
Top 5 Tips For Starting
A Trucking Company

Reasons To Drive a Truck | Insure My Rig
Top 5 Reaosns
to Become a Truck Driver

Top 5 Things
InsureMyRig Doesn't Do!

Top 5 Tips to Becoming
an Owner Operator

Top 5 Reasons NOT to Buy
Cheap Trucking Insurance

Top 5 Reasons for

Receive the Monthly
Roemer Report

* Email
  * = Required Field

Toledo, Ohio, USA
For more information, visit:
The Roemer Insurance Website
or call 419.475.5151
3912 Sunforest Court
P.O. Box 8730
Toledo, Ohio 43623
419-475-8750 fax

American trucking association logo


  Website Last Updated on January 20, 2015

Insure My Rig has Leased Operator Insurance

Five Easy Ways to get a Quote
888-931-1934 ext. 292
2. Online Quote Form
Email (
Fax: 419-475-8750


  • Aggressively Priced Products
    Download Our Flyer

  • Quick and Easy Quotes and Services

  • 75+ Years of Insuring Truckers

  • Nationwide Coverage



As an owner operator, your insurance needs are complex. You need to protect your livelihood and your equipment; and if you are leased onto a motor carrier, your coverage need will be determined under the lease agreement.

While some employers may offer to provide these vital  insurance coverages, you can often get a better deal by purchasing them yourself. Plus, you'll be able to make choices to customize your policy to your needs and know exactly how much protection you're getting.

As an independent driver leased to a carrier, the carrier probably provides the majority of your liability insurance coverage. However, you should purchase your own physical damage insurance and non-trucking liability insurance for when you drive your truck on your own time. Insure My Rig has the insurance options you need.

If you need to get a quote on leased operator insurance contact our owner-operator expert Kim Kastel, or any of our sales representatives to give them your equipment information and they will get you a quote quickly.


Whether you're looking for owner operator insurance, motor carrier insurance, or private carrier insurance, Insure My Rig  commercial truck insurance for trucks and trailers of all sizes including:

  • Auto hauler trailers
  • Box trucks
  • Expeditors
  • Dump trucks
  • Dry Van Haulers
  • Flatbed trailers
  • Garbage trucks
  • Intermodal Haulers
  • Livestock Hauler
  • Tank trucks
  • Semi trucks