Insure My Rig's Truckers are protected by the best possible coverage at an affordable price and backed by the web's best customer support team.
Owner Operator Semi Truck Insurance - Fast Quotes & Coverage
Own Authority Semi Truck Insurance - Fast Quotes & Coverage
Watch the Video and Learn How We Know The Difference at Insure My Rig!
Why Choose Insure My Rig?
Top 5 Reasons InsureMyRig.com Should Be Your Commercial Truck Insurance Agency:
1) We are a 3rd generation family-owned agency that has been insuring America’s truckers for over 80 years.
2) For 30 years, we have been publishers of The Roemer Report, the Kiplinger Letter of the trucking industry.
3) We have 25 full-time staff members devoted to serving the insurance needs of America's truckers, including a dedicated certificate clerk and an in-house loss control expert.
4) We are long-time members of the American Trucking Association, as well as numerous state trucking associations.
5) We know the difference between a steering wheel and a fifth-wheel.
THE ROEMER REPORT: January 2019
Auld Lang Syne and Trucking’s Brave New Year
Scottish poet Robert Burns is well remembered for his interpretation of "Auld Lang Syne,” an old Scottish song of remembrance and nostalgia for “Times Gone By.” A part Of Scotland’s ancient oral history, the popular, traditional song is sung at the stroke of midnight by people around the world ringing out the old year and ringing in the new.
While many may have warm feelings as they turn over the events of the past year and reminisce about days gone by, those in trucking might have a different attitude. Over the last 12 months the world of truck-based logistics and shipping collided head-on with ELD mandates, Hours of Service requirements and the lack of qualified drivers. It was a big year on a number of regulatory and economic fronts and these dynamics are sure to be ongoing as fleets and truck operators cruise into 2019.