Insure My Rig's Truckers are protected by the best possible coverage at an affordable price and backed by the web's best customer support team.
Top 5 Reasons InsureMyRig.com Should Be Your Commercial Truck Insurance Agency:
1) We are a 3rd generation family-owned agency that has been insuring America’s truckers for over 80 years.
2) For 30 years, we have been publishers of The Roemer Report, the Kiplinger Letter of the trucking industry.
3) We have 25 full-time staff members devoted to serving the insurance needs of America's truckers, including a dedicated certificate clerk and an in-house loss control expert.
4) We are long-time members of the American Trucking Association, as well as numerous state trucking associations.
5) We know the difference between a steering wheel and a fifth-wheel.
Reforming The Hours of Service House of Cards
On September 20th, the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) reiterated its call for public comment announcing an extension, giving all impacted constituents a little more time to pile on regarding how they are dealing with the actual, not the intended consequences of HoS mandates and some possible fixes.
Now that the law is passed we can finally know what’s in it. Sure there are plenty of good intentions baked in by lawmakers and regulators, who are hoping to protect society from the industry’s worst proclivities, but apparently regulators think they may have gone a little too far imposing their collective will on drivers and the trucking industry.