Occupational Accident Truck Insurance
Semi-Truck Insurance Quotes
Four easy ways to get a quote:
888-931-1934 or 419-475-8750 (fax)
4. Live Chat
Click green 'Chat With Us' box below
What Is Commercial Truck Driver Occupational Accident Insurance?
- Q: How does Occupational Accident Insurance, often referred to as OCC/ACC, protect the semi truck driver?
- A: If a driver is injured while driving their semi or other work-related incidents, this coverage will help pay the cost of medical treatment, prescriptions and even disability payments and benefits for accidental death.
What Does Occupational Accident Insurance Include And How Can I Get It?
Truck driver Occupational Accident Insurance policies are customized for motor carriers, owner operators and contract semi drivers. Flexible policies usually offer a wide range of choices in benefit levels so you can get different quotes depending on the coverage you want. Also, these policies can be bundled with other commercial trucking coverage which will help you get your cost down. Non-occupational coverage, and passenger accident coverage can be added to these policies as well.
InsureMyRig.com has experienced and professional 18-wheeler insurance experts who
have the expertise to customize Occupational Accident Insurance to cover the unique risks motor carriers and their drivers confront every day. Give us a call today or fill out a quote online. If your fleet is more than 20 trucks, please visit our parent company website www.roemer-insurance.com.
Top 5 Reasons You Need OCC/ACC Insurance
- Q: Why, if you are an independent owner operator leased on to a motor carrier, is it unlikely you will be covered by worker's compensation insurance?
- A: Workers comp is expensive and only covers employees.
- However, OCC/ACC is similar coverage that may be offered for you to purchase through your motor carrier, but if it’s not, you should strongly consider buying it on your own.
- Here are 5 reasons why:
- As a semi truck driver you need to protect yourself from on-the-job injury but since workers comp only covers employees, Occupational Accident Insurance may be your best option in case of an accident.
- Trucking is a dangerous profession so it is quite possible a semi driver will be injured at some point. If you’re injured and not covered you won’t be paid while you’re not working.; occ/acc can help with disability payments to keep you financially sound until you can return to work.
- Occupational Accident Insurance can pay for your medical bills and prescription costs and, critically, save you on out-of-pocket health-related expenses.
- OCC/ACC may be required by the motor carrier you lease onto. Even if it’s not required, it will give you peace of mind to help protect your family and livelihood should you suffer a work-related injury.
- With all the benefits of having Occupational Accident insurance, it is a valuable coverage option for both you and your family provided by the experts at Insure My Rig.
Why Choose Insure My Rig?
- Instant Binding - We’ll get you on the road sooner
- Automated Payments- Allows you to concentrate on driving & making money
- Proof of insurance is faxed or emailed to you immediately
- 24/7 Claim Service- We’re always there for you
- Prices start as low as $30/ month
- Nationwide Coverage
- Backed by 80+ years of experience